Vice President, Digital Commerce
Barco Uniforms in Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Executive Management - Marketing/Public Relations
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
Looking to make an impact? So are we.lets talk. We challenge ourselves every day, with a passion for purposeful innovation, to things better in a globally sustainable way. Do you thrive on collaboration? So do welets talk. Our team consists of amazing people with impressive expertise to contribute and share. Do you like being treated like 'family'? Well, thats our cultureso lets talk. Do you have sleeves that can be rolled up? Well, start rolling andlets talk. We are a team of 'doers'we like to get the job done and we do it better than anyone else in our industry. Do you like winning? So do welets talk. Our winning team has experienced double-digit growth over 5 years running. We are looking for passionate people, who love what they do and are looking for place to flourish and shine. We are
Doing What Matters:
We believe in a uniforms power to inspire and elevate. Not just appearance, but also the person, the place and the sense of purpose that happens when the two come together. For us, its about showing respect for the people who wear our apparel, and respect for the work they do and the organizations they represent. At Barco, weve been doing just that for more than 85 years by living, breathing and designing uniforms that always look professional, feel amazing and can be counted on to perform as impeccably as the people wearing them. Why? Because our mission - our reason for being - is making uniforms that people not only love to wear, theyre proud to wear them.
Summary of Position:
As an integral member of our leadership team the Vice President of Digital Commerce is responsible for developing and building out digital strategies that align with the strategic vision of the company. Catering to both a B2B and B2C customer, this leader will partner with sales channels, marketing, information services & technology, merchandising, 3rd party partners, and vendors to implement ways to build market share, increase sales, drive acquisition and retention while delivering a world class customer experience. They will be key to executing our eCommerce and digital strategies and ensuring a relevant and compelling digital engagement experience for our customers. Important in succeeding in this role is understanding and capitalizing on market opportunities within the apparel space and understanding technological trends that are affecting it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the eCommerce team inclusive of 3rd party programmers, QAs, BAs, PMs and other technology associates
- Drive creative, user experience, digital development, web analytics, optimization and testing, site merchandising, online support, technology partnerships both internal and external
- Manage the digital integration of the corporate marketing strategy and coordinate marketing plans with digital initiatives
- Build out the eCommerce strategy including technical infrastructure necessary to develop a best in class experience (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Establish a world class digital presence and build engagement.
- Launch digital marketing campaigns using CRM database analytics, developing customer profiles for the digitally inclined buyer
- Create and management of the eCommerce budget and calendar.
- Plan and oversee the ecommerce production schedule and collaborates with marketing on promotional calendars
- Oversee customer acquisition, retention and topline growth through SEM, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and display retargeting focusing on revenue goals and EBITDA expansion all the while being value and organizationally mission driven
- Own the e-commerce P&L, including understanding key performance indicators, ensuring business hits targets, pulling appropriate levers to drive sales and finding cost efficiencies across the business
- Lead the companys site experience and strategy, including defining an end-to-end best-in-class omnichannel shopping experience for both our B2B and B2C environments.
- Partner with marketing to help orchestrate all digital marketing functions. Help drive the marketing vision across these channels, as well as facilitate budget stewardship to optimize spend.
- Develop digital technology road map that aligns to IST roadmap which builds sales and drives conversions
- Align priorities with the business to maximize focus on the highest-returning initiatives based on time, cost, quality and impact
- Orchestrate all operations flow, considering order management, payment services, EDI receipt, and transactional flow of all orders
- Manage the relationship and SLAs for all external operational partners
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts digital strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Leadership and Team Reach:
- Outstanding servant leader, with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Cultivate strong and transparent working relationships across the organization, ensuring open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- Consummate team player, putting others before self, and actively engage stakeholders at all levels
- Extraordinarily customer focused, both internal and external to the company
- Business savvy with the ability to grasp the business model and strategic plans of the enterprise
- Highly adept and capable of building and maintaining trusting partnerships and relationships across the board with functional leadership, executive leadership, and with the companys external consumer, wholesale, retail and cross-functional partners
Priority Setting: Maximizes time and the time of others on whats important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus, drives value.
Business Savvy: Adept at navigating complex situations effectively; is sensitive to how people and organizations function; anticipates where issues may be and plans his/her approach accordingly.
Strategic Agility: Articulates vision; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Negotiating: Excellent ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimal noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
Organizational Agility:Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and informal networks; understands and respects the culture of the organization.
Personal / Professional Attributes:
- Exemplary level of emotional intelligence and organizational awareness, critical differentiator for change
- Exudes confidence and will roll up his/her sleeves to build and execute programs situation dictates
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Highly respected by both team members and leaders, serve as organizational digital SME.
- Exceptional communicator, written, verbal, and non-verbal.
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search (SEM), Display, Video, Paid Email, Affiliate, SEO
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs launched at scale, both upper funnel and lower funnel channels
- Highly knowledgeable in agile development methodologies
- Experience administering organizationally project management and issue resolution software (JIRA, Clarity, NetSuite, or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience implementing and managing E-Commerce systems (Magento, Big Commerce, Shopify, Proprietary or any COTS equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience implementing and managing CRM systems (Hubsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, Dynamics or equivalent)
- Proven experience with Database, Email, and Interactive Marketing
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, or other relevant web analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Experience and Skills:
Key Selection Criteria:
- 12+ years of successful leadership experience in a complex, multi-brand, multi-channel global environment. This must include experience in the apparel industry
- Experience as a leader who can properly influence people, process, and technology in a manner that enriches the companys culture and delivers overall digital bottom line performance
- Proven business strategy, planning, analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to set vision and strategy across a variety of functions while inspiring and motivating large teams
- Extensive experience running development and project teams
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic.
- Experience managing UX/Digital Creative functions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high-performance organization, continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed expectations
- Deep understanding of business and consumer audience segments.
- Strong project management skills and ability to complete projects on time and budget
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Exemplary critical thinker, ability to see impacts of change through deliverables
A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Systems, or related field. A Masters degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems, or Organizational Management a plus.
Must have English as primary language of business. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, data documentation, and procedure manuals. Must possess the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Flexible to work weekends and ability to work hours that exceeds 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week and on call, especially during peak activity periods. Attendance at evening/weekend meetings may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust and focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
Join the 'Barco Family' and enjoy:
This organization participates in e-Verify.
As of 1/1/2020, we are still a zero tolerance drug-free workplace.
If you are having difficulties with the application process, please click here
Associated topics: ad, analyst, demand generation, event, government, market, medical center, policy, principle gift, product market
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!