Compensation: $108,740.00 - $159,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
What You ll Be Doing
- Maintain and improve quality system through database management and analysis of quality data to various quality certifications and standards. Monitor and audit processes and make improvements in quality where necessary to assure standards are being met. Works with other departments to identify and resolve quality issues. Provides Corrective Action when quality issue arises.
- Manage the quality assurance department activities within the site. Maintain and continually improve the quality system, using data to define opportunities for improvement. Drive process improvements. Familiar/Competent in AS9100/ISO9001 certifications.
- Manage control of the documentation process, the internal quality audit and inspections systems, and the calibration system.
- Work with other departments to maintain statistical process control of the site's processes.
- Maintain and improve Field Quality Report (FQR) customer complaints system.
- Along with other department heads, drive compliance to the annual Business Plan's key metrics. Interface with external customers regarding quality issues. Assure prompt resolution to issues.
- Train applicable workers on Quality- related areas, such as 5S, Lean, SPC, etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures.
- Works under general supervision.
- Customer interaction (QBR, CARs, etc.)
- Beginning to solve some straightforward problems (process related issues.)
- Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2 4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years in quality engineering, quality systems and processes.
- Experience with ISO9001/AS9100/ISO13485 QMS systems a plus.
- Experience in medical, aerospace, electronics/semiconductor industries, a plus.
- Experience in the following quality methodologies:
- Six Sigma DMAIC/Lean, PFMEA, MSA, etc.
- Corrective Preventive Action (8D using, 5why, Ishikawa, etc.)
- Quality Function Deployment.
What s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-AZ-Phoenix, Arizona (East Sky Harbor Cir)
Associated topics: bio, biology, biomechanics, biomedical engineer, genetic, molecular, pain, pathogenesis, pharmaceutical, therapeutic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...