Technical Engineer (U.S. Army)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as Technical Engineer in the U.S. Army could be the right career choice for you. This is an entry level position, now hiring with no experience necessary where you will acquire problem solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. Unique opportunities will advance your career while making a difference across the globe. No experience necessary and we are now hiring!
Position requirements: (Responsibilities)
- Entry level (no experience)
- Perform field and laboratory tests on construction materials, surveys and drafts
- Draw topographic maps and charts using Computer Aided Drafting systems and software
- Attend Paid Basic and advanced training
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Basic Qualifications: (What employee bring to the table)
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
Full time soldiers are entitled to the following benefits:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Up to $40,000 bonus
- Starting Compensation $38,000 – $44,000 (depending on your qualifications)
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
- Healthcare (Active/Reserve)
- 30 days vacation with pay per year
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependants
Loading some great jobs for you...