Project Manager/Mechanical Engineer
Compensation: $90,650.00 - $130,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Project Manager/Mechanical Engineer
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
Argus provides engineering, program management, asset integrity and business solutions consulting to a wide variety of clients that own, operate, and maintain complex fueling facilities around the world. As an Argus engineer, you'll develop a highly-specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all'from finding the client and defining the work to design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We've built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values - Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. We continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a specialized fueling facility designer.
- Argus Consulting is seeking qualified individuals to fill Mechanical Engineering and Project Management positions in our Garden City, NY office
- Projects include design of fueling systems and associated infrastructure for commercial airports, rail companies, military installations and oil terminals worldwide and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small single tank operations to multi-million dollar fuel storage and distribution facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, ENR's Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR's Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, oil companies, railroads, and the U.S. government.
- Be an owner. We're 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly-specialized expertise.
- Project Management experience related to infrastructure for commercial and military airports/airfields, railroads, oil and gas terminals/pipelines, marine terminals. PMP certification preferred.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred, FE on track to obtain a PE required.
- Minimum seven years' experience engineering design and/or construction engineering required.
- Bachelor's degree required in mechanical engineering or related discipline (chemical, marine, etc.).
- This position requires diversified knowledge of the principles and practices of other engineering disciplines as they relate to mechanical engineering designs.
- Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Successful candidate shall be a self-starter capable of working well on multiple project teams simultaneously.
- Experience working with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation regulations for Petroleum Bulk Storage ((6NYCRR Part 613-4), Major Oil Storage Facility Program and the State of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection regulations preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and use of reference files preferred.
- Plant3D and Civil 3D experience preferred.
Job Duties May Include
- Project management of design, permitting and construction projects including coordination of multi-discipline teams, schedule/budget development and management, client/subconsultant/contract communication, and construction contract management.
- Support business development. Build and manage client relationships. Prepare technical and commercial proposals.
- Preparation of engineering designs in a multi-discipline environment for commercial and military airports/airfields, railroads, oil and gas terminals/pipelines, and marine terminals. PMP certification preferred.
- Lead multi-discipline engineering design teams. Lead project teams comprised of subconsultants, contractors, and equipment vendors.
- Lead/provide construction administration services including submittal review, responses to RFIs, site inspections, and contractor oversight and management.
- Preparation of engineering studies and reports.
We are not considering applicants from recruitment/employment agencies.
EO/AA Employer/Disabled/VeteransJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: automotive, brakes, cae, catia, bsme, mechanic, mechanism, powertrain, rotordynamic, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...