Fleet Solutions Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Be the first line of operational health and support for Annapurna Labs' products in AWS data centers.
This candidate will deal with functional and integration aspects related to complex systems integrating several entities interacting with each other through network and/or PCIe. These will be running on Linux, Windows, and bare metal OS. You will be involved in architecture decisions, integrations, deployments and debugging related to complex systems while also providing remote & on-site support to our AWS global colleagues.
· Lead triage, debug and root cause analysis of systems in the fleet
· Enhancing the ability to trouble shot issues and driving for closure of in-fleet problems
· Analyze customers` requirements and provide resolutions accordingly
· Co-work with Annapurna Labs monitoring team and other root cause teams to improve quality and reliability of products operation in the fleet
· Provide AnnapurnaLabs’ ASIC design, SW development, QA and architecture teams information and requirements from customers’ fleet operation perspectives and represent the customer voice
· Drive and maintain trainings, quality documentation and collateral in order to improve in-fleet operation
· Design and define various tools and scripts to provide support to projects and customize it as per requirement.
· Electrical Engineer / SW developer with experience in scripting or modern programming language (e.g. C, Rust, Python, LUA, Bash, etc.)
· 3+ years’ experience working with systems and experience with their SW and HW components
· Experience with operating systems, boot loaders, networking, and remote debugging
· Willing to travel abroad about 4 times a year
· Experience with server (x86 / ARM) design or architecture
· Experience with Networking / Storage / Linux
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills
· Ability to drive cross team and cross disciplinary activities
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...