- Analogic Corporation
- $94,000.00 -134,930.00/year*
69 University Dr
# of Openings
We are hiring a self-motivated Process Engineer with experience executing New ProductIntroductions (NPI), as well as redesigns and upgrades on released products and parts. The successful candidate will work directly with cross-functional areas to ensure deliverables are achieved on a predetermined schedule in order that manufacturing operations are prepared for successful product transitions. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
Knowledge and skills:
* Experience in a FDA, ISO13485, or other highly regulated environment required
* Working knowledge of ERP systems such as Visual, SAP, etc., required
* Experience in the use of Design for Manufacturability (DFM) philosophy and execution
* Must be able to communicate and interact successfully with all levels of the organization
* Must have the ability to think strategically and solve problems
* Bring energy and enthusiasm to each days effort
* Must have advanced time management and analytical skills
* Must be able to work independently/self-motivated
Education and/or Experience:
A Bachelor s Degree in Engineering and 5+ years experience
Design for Manufacturability (DFM) training and experience
Experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment is preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Must have the ability to generate written communication that is clear and concise. Must have the ability to lead a discussion among colleagues as well as provide formal presentations to management.
This position requires extended periods of sitting while working with computers and viewing computer monitors, and other office equipment. Bending, stooping, reaching and lifting up to approximately twenty pounds are required during tasks related to the job.
Travel Less than 10% of the time
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop increasingly more efficient and cost effective processing methods
* Formal and timely communication to the management team on operational readiness status for each new product launch
* Understand, measure and improve manufacturing process capabilities
* Identify critical to cost inputs, map future opportunities and help drive short term improvements
* Partner with the Development Engineering NPI team and key stakeholders to identify opportunities and continuously improve the NPI process.
* Coordinate material structuring, ordering and delivery to support testing and production for milestone dates.
* Coordinate with engineering to schedule manufacturing training on changes or new processes. Ensure training databases are up to date
* Works with design, certification, planning, manufacturing, purchasing and suppliers to resolve materials related issues
* Transfer and implement a standard work instruction format/process in manufacturing.
* Create, edit and approve engineering changes, work instructions, deviations, and other documentation as required.
* Performs other related duties as required
Associated topics: assembly language, cpu, etch, mems, quantum, qubit, rtl, rtos, submicron, verilog
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...