High-Level Machine Operator
Compensation: $90,650.00 - $143,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
High Level Machine Operator - Interviewing Immediately!
Amotec is looking for qualified machinists to interview for a career opportunity as a machine operator with a well-established manufacturer of aerospace parts near Wickliffe, OH.
These opportunities offer benefits and a chance to build on previous machining skills and experience. Start your career now!
Machine Operator Description and Requirements
- Reviewing and assimilating work instructions relating to cleaning, etching, dwell/develop operations, inspection criteria, and record results
- Provide detailed information concerning processing techniques, findings, evaluation of indications, and part condition/disposition recommendations
- Set up and calibrate equipment, conduct tests using equipment and interpret, evaluate, and document inspection results
- Perform receiving inspections (before processing) as needed and immediately report any damage or discrepancy
- Cleaning and etching of production parts in preparation for inspections
- At least one year of manufacturing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required
- All applicants are required to complete a background check and drug screen
- Ability to bend, lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Steel-toe boots required
- Compensation: $14-$15/hour
- Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities
- Rich benefits package
- Quarterly production bonuses
At Amotec, placing quality individuals with successful companies is the core focus of our business. Submit your resume here or call Jack Eagleeye 216-535-2710 ext. 5244Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...