Facilities Engineer III - Branchburg (Livingston)
Compensation: $59,053.33 - $150,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, globalpharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - GrowthPharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing andcommercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical andregenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products forthe central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology,gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeuticcategories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allerganis committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients todeliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the worldlive longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim highwith your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where youcan power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and driveresults for customers and patients. Power your future & join our boldteam.
Provideengineering support for the facilities group to enhance the performance andreliability of facilities supported equipment, systems and documentation.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Technical support for maintenance of Facilities related building and building system drawings and specifications (controlled and uncontrolled) for the Branchburg and Bridgewater sites, including building general site plans and layouts, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and HVAC systems.
- Leadership support for new facilities equipment installations/repairs, or facilities construction modifications projects. Includes BOD, Capital acquisition (if required), timeline management, contractor management, Commissioning and Validation execution. Coordinate and lead shut down related activities with all stakeholders.
- Support facilities related energy savings initiatives and projects to reduce operating costs and reduce environmental impact for the Branchburg and Bridgewater sites. This includes but is not limited to: High efficiency Lighting, HVAC efficiency improvements, Electric to gas heat conversions and Wastewater management
- Technical support for Facilities related compliance issues pertaining to Change Control (facilities related documents), Facilities related NCR investigation and responses, and Facilities related CAPA investigation and responses.
- Support facilities related safety initiatives and projects to guarantee safety and well fair of all employees within the Branchburg and Bridgewater sites. This includes but is not limited to: Electrical Arc Flash Safety Program, Fall Protection program, GO program
- Minimum 7-10 years in project management experience related to Facilities equipment installation and repairs, building management systems, and new/retrofit building construction. Experience should include Capital acquisition, Project Charters, Project Planning, Budgeting, Timeline and task management, commissioning, validation and documentation.
- Understanding of building systems including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, compressed air, vacuum, security, fire protection, equipment monitoring, and wastewater.
- Understanding with minimum 5 years of involvement in positive pressure Clean Room design down to ISO 5 Classification.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IQ, OQ and PQ Validation protocol writing and execution for pharmaceutical or medical device facilities or manufacturing equipment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in investigation and action plan execution of NCR and CAPA records related to pharmaceutical or medical device products, equipment or facilities.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in writing and executing pharmaceutical or medical device related change control of documents, drawings and processes.
- Past participation in Regulatory Compliance Audits as an SME in pharmaceutical or medical device related facilities or related
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in AutoCAD for maintaining and modifying facilities and equipment related drawings.
- Proven problem-solving skills related to maintenance and repair of facilities related equipment and systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge for reading and interpreting facilities related design/construction drawings including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire protection, lighting, wastewater and drain, compressed air systems, IT and security wiring.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present project or technical related knowledge as a sole presenter or with a team for management review or associate updates.
- Bachelor's degree in ME, IE, EE or CE required, or equivalent engineering discipline.
Associated topics: bsee, cellular, design, energy, lighting, renewable, rf, solar, wire, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...