Looking for an experienced Test Engineer to become part of a growing Test Development team. As a Test Development Engineer, you will be required to take ownership of assigned projects, developing test strategies, test plans, test hardware and automation software, as well as implementation of the test solutions at the desired manufacturing site or in design verification lab.
- Develop manufacturing and design verification test plans for PCBA's supporting systems used for Semiconductor manufacturing processes
- Develop test equipment solutions for Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment PCBA's using both off-the-shelf equipment and custom designed hardware (test fixtures, test PCBAs)
- Labview for automation (50% of the role)
- Develop test automation scripts for volume manufacturing functional test
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis /troubleshooting activities on NPI and volume product in test. Perform data analysis to find patterns and issues with product test performance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...