The Data Insights Architect will have the following skills and responsibilities:
· Understanding of Acord Insurance, or other insurance data models.
· Understanding should include data attributed to at least one of the business application areas (policy, billing, and claims business solutions).
· Provide development, installation, and/or maintenance of data structures (data warehouses, databases, ETL, and data marts), along with applications to solve business problems.
· Ability to work with clients and team members to understand and interpret business data requirements, evaluate those data requirements via a technology solution and impact to existing data model, and present that solution back to both the business and IT teams.
· Work within data governance standards and procedures
· Ability to install, modify, and maintain necessary ETL and EDW toolsets, preferably the Data Insights toolset.
· Collaborate with Stakeholders on approaches and designs that align with the functional and technical strategies of the client.
· A minimum of five years of experience with Data Modeling ETL process and EDW Tools preferably with IDO or shred tools and process.
· A minimum of five years working in an IT Delivery Team as a developer, ETL developer or DBA or Data architect
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 5 years) work experience
· Experience with the tools within the Microsoft development platform. Including C#, SSRS, and MS SQL Server,
· Experience with traditional data warehouse analyst, ETL developer, or BI/information delivery developer or data architect role
· Data modeling, reverse-engineering, and profiling tools,
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Lead Data Science Engineer, Analytic Capabilities - HBO Max Division HBO Position Type Full Time Interests Data Science, Engineering Location Un…Read More